A society where women and children from disadvantaged communities live with dignity, hope and happiness.
Facilitate improved access and opportunities to women and children to achieve their full potential through institutional services, care and support, rehabilitation and community mobilization.
- Special School and Vocational Training of the Differently Abled: Enable children with special needs develop their fullest potential through imparting of self-help, social and vocational skills. Foster assimilation into their communities through integration programmes.
- Educational Assistance: Enable children from disadvantaged families pursue their education and develop competencies for career development through educational assistance
- Study Centre Support: Facilitate learning environment for students by promoting study centres in disadvantaged communities.
- Housing: Enable poorest of poor families to live in safe and affordable shelters by providing financial assistance for hut repair and completion of unfinished houses.
- Kinder Care High School: Provide quality education in the vernacular to children hailing from disadvantaged families. Strive at securing maximum attendance and pass. Promote values of citizenship, grooming, punctuality, cleanliness, discipline and academic performance.
- Bonita Boys Home: Provide boarding and educational facilities to orphan, semi orphan and destitute boys. Prepare them for life on their own and further studies
- Gisela Girls Home: Provide boarding and educational facilities to orphan, semi orphan and destitute girls. Prepare them for life on their own and further studies
- Educational Assistance and Career Guidance: Provide on-going financial support, career guidance, computer literacy and counselling to students passing out of Kinder Care High School.
- Provide counselling services to needy families living in the neighborhood of the Central Office
- Garner good will and support from friends, neighbours and collabroators by sharing the Vision, Mission and Core Values of CSA Trust.
- Emergency Aid: Be in solidarity with disadvantaged communities, especially at times of calamities/emergencies and offer help as per need and available resources
- Educational Assistance/Study Centre Support: Expand ‘educational assistance’ and ‘study centre support’ programmes in disadvantaged communities as per need and available resources
Current Reach Out
Our current reach out is about 2100 disadvantaged families and 1800 children in need.
*Registered Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trust Act 1882. Reg. No. IV:1367/92-93. Registered under 12 AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961 vide Registration No. TRUST/718/10A/Vol.BI/C.165/93/CIT II. PAN No. AAATC2791C. FCRA Registration Number 094420833 dated 10-05-2016. Approval under Section 80G (5)(vi)of Income Tax Act 1961 vide Registration Number. CIT (E) BLR/80G/P-108/AAATC2791C/ITO(E)-1 Vol 2016-17 w.e.f. 11/07/2016. Central Office: No 34, 5th D Cross, P and T Layout, Horamavu, Bangalore 560043. Phone: +91 9902436298, +91 8040963140. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.